What's in Store - 9/3/18
First Pack Meeting: Wednesday September 5th 6:30-7:30pm at Soda Creek – Paperwork, Bobcat Badges, Pancake Award, Take Home Popcorn Orders starts, forms will be handed out at meeting – more details at the meeting.
· We will start the meetings at 6:30 and will finish by 7:30, please be on time, if you are late please do not walk in during the opening ceremony, wait until it is complete.
· We are asking parents to monitor their Scouts while at the meetings. Cub Scouts is a parent & child event, we are there to help them learn the new skills and make sure they are on their best behavior. They still need to act like scouts even when no one is there to witness it.
First Den Meeting: Wednesday September 12th 5:00-6:00pm,
The Pack is meeting as Den’s at Amaze'n Family Fun Park (the mini-golf place) on Anglers Drive.
· $1 per kid (all kids not just scouts) and $2 per Adult
New Parent Orientation: Thursday September 13th 5:30-6:30pm at the Library
· New this year we will have New Parent Orientation (or any Parent Orientation) to help teach parents how to use Scout Book and what Scouts is all about.
Parent Planning Meeting: Wednesday September 19th 5:15-7:00pm, TBD
NO Cub Scout Meeting: Wednesday September 19th
*Save the date for Webelos 1 and Webelos 2 only*
Mountain Man Boy Scout Adventure Camporee: October 6-7
· Webelos 1's are invited for the day on Sat Oct 6th from about 9-5ish at Fetcher Cabins at Steamboat Lake. There will be lots of fun Scouting activities including, Archery, tomahawk throwing, first aid, orienteering/adventure course, crafts, knots, etc.
· Webelos 2's are invited to spend the night.
· More info to come.