What's in Store - 3/8/20
Pack Meeting: Pinewood Derby Weigh-in: March 11th from 5:30-7pm at SCE
· This meeting we will weigh-in all Pinewood Derby cars. We will provide tools, weights and scales to help fine tune the completed cars. Weigh in night is not for building a car, it is for final weight check and fine tuning.
· You do not have to attend the entire 1.5 hours, this duration is for your convenience. Come within the time frame to have your scouts car weighed in.
· Class B dress is fine just in case there is a little dirty work.
· Derby car rules are the Standard Boy Scout rules plus we have added two rules. One, all wheels must touch the ground and two, no adding material to front or rear of car.
Pack Meeting: Pinewood Derby!: March 18th from 6-7:30ish at SCE
· Pack will provide pizza for dinner, this will not be a potluck like in years past so please only bring a water bottle to use the fountain.
· All Scouts are required to wear full Class A uniforms.
· This can be a long event so please be on time and ready to rock.
Den Meeting: March 25th Time and place may vary
· Each Den’s Leader determines what time and where the Den Meeting will be held so look for an email from him/her to let you know when and where you will meet. They will also say whether to wear Class A or B.
· LION Den – 6-7pm - No Meeting