What's in Store - 2/9/20
Blue and Gold Banquet: Feb 12th from 5:30-6:30pm at The Steamboat Grand in the ballroom
· If you would like to help set up you can come as early as 4 for the AV or come at 430 for décor or 445 for food. Then please stick around after for 10-15min or so to help clean up.
· There will be some games for the kids of the volunteers to play with from 430-530, then they will put away and the kids will stay in the room for the banquet.
· The Grand has asked that we not let the kids run around the hallways, it is obnoxious and not fitting for how a Cubscout is suppose to represent himself so keep them in the ballroom so we are invited back.
· Please bring tupperware to take home food, there will be extra and we don’t want to throw it away so please come prepared so you can take food home with you.
· Dress in full Class A uniform
Blues Break: Feb 15-22
· No Meeting Feb 19th
Pack Meeting: Feb 26th from 6-7pm
· This has been changed from build night to information and design night. There will not be any tools provided to work on the car, instead the parents will go over the rules and regulations and the kids will design and draw their design on their blocks. Please have your kids bring their wood block.
· Dress in full Class A
· All meetings start on time so please be prompt or you will miss Opening Ceremony.