What's in Store - 12/8/19
Pack Meeting: December 11th from 6-7pm at Soda Creek Elementary
· This is Awards Night for Achievements to date and for Popcorn Awards
· Dress in full Class A uniforms.
· We have a lot of awards so will start promptly to get through them in a timely manner, please be on time.
Christmas Party: December 14th from 2-4pm at Saddle Back Ranch
· Light concessions such as chili, hot dogs, nachos, polish sausages, hot chocolate, and coffee will be available for purchase at a discounted rate if anyone would like lunch or a snack there. We ask you not to bring your own food or drinks (water is ok), as they are greatly discounting the price for our group to tube on their hill, so we would like you to support their facility by purchasing snacks and drinks through them, please and thank you.
· The hill doesn't open to the public until the 16th so we will have it all to ourselves!
· There is limited parking so carpooling is encouraged.
· Cost breakdown: The pack is paying for 2 hours for any Scouts that attend. Parents and sibling are welcome to join in on the tubing fun the cost is $30 for 2 hours
Den Meeting: December 18th (Den Leader will send details)
· Each Den’s Leader determines what time and where the Den Meeting will be held so look for an email from him/her to let you know when and where you will meet. They will also say whether to wear Class A or B.
· LION Den - your Den Meetings are all on the online calendar now! If you have any questions please contact your Den Leader.
Christmas Break: December 21st – January 6th
· No Meeting December 25th
· Merry Christmas!
Scouting is a "rolling" admission organization, anyone can join at anytime.