What's in Store - 10/27/19
Den Meeting: October 30th Time and place may vary
· Each Den’s Leader determines what time and where the Den Meeting will be held so look for an email from him/her to let you know when and where you will meet. They will also say whether to wear Class A or B.
Planning Meeting: November 6th from 5:15pm-6:15ish at Mountain Valley Bank
· This is where we discuss all events Cub Scout, from when to where to how. So if you would like to help with decisions or have something you want to voice, this is the place! Hope to see you there
Pack Event: November 2nd from 9am-12pm(ish) meet at the Anchor Way Church
· This is a Scouting Community Service Event that will greatly benefit them as Scouts and our Community. Every Scout is expected to attend!
· This event is called “Scouting for Food” where we will spend two separate mornings helping collect food for our local food bank
· It is a 2-part process – so reserve both Saturday mornings in you calendar
o The first part on Nov 2nd - each Den will have a preselected neighborhood and will go door-to-door hanging a plastic bag with an information pamphlet on houses regarding the program.
o The second part is on Nov 16th - where the Den’s will go back to the neighborhoods they hung door hangers and gather the food that the community left.
· We will need 3-4 leaders to volunteer to help run this program
· Come dressed in complete Class A uniforms
Scouting is a "rolling" admission organization, anyone can join at anytime.