posted Nov 2, 2011, 7:37 PM by Unknown user
updated Nov 2, 2011, 7:37 PM
The local Boy and Cub Scouts are participating in a new local community project that SAVES you
It's called Buy Local with the Boy Scouts
- Local Scouts have partnered with great local businesses.
- Current parents and leaders have been registered to be a subscriber of "Buy Local with the Boy Scouts".
- As a subscriber, you receive one "local deals" email and possibly two text messages per week.
- Your contact information in not shared with anyone and not used for any other purposes.
- Troop 194, Pack 194 and the Western Council receive a portion of the advertisers' fees so that Scouting can continue to grow and contribute to youth and the community.
- TRANSLATION: The more people that sign up, the more money the Pack and Troop receive...and YOU get deals from great local businesses!!
But... WE NEED YOUR HELP...
The Scouts need to have around 1,000 email addresses signed up for this campaign to be successful for everyone, so please ask at least 5 people if they would like to get good deals from local businesses with the Boy Scouts Buy Local campaign.
Just email those names and email addresses to email@example.com. The deals are free and people can always opt-out quickly and easily if they decide they don't want the weekly email.
Thanks for keeping Steamboat Scouting strong!